Why should you consider google analytics as an effective tool in online marketing?
Google analytics is a powerful solution that helps you analyze visitor’s traffic and provides a wealth of information giving you a picture of your audience and their need.
Analytics is the collection ,processing , analysis and reporting of Internet data for the purpose of understanding and optimizing web usage.
Some of the features that google analytic offers are; it captures internal search stats, filters out domains, the data can be exported to an excel format for analysis.
Google analytics has a vast of advantages to a business with an online presence. It helps a business to determine how much traffic is coming to its website, what visitors are doing once they are on sites and where the traffic comes from hence makes the team to understand, improve and better its target.
During a search engine optimization (SEO) campaign, you will need to use Google Analytics to track the performance of your keywords in order to have a successful campaign. You will be able to know how much traffic each of the keyword brings to your website.
Here are some benefits of using Google Analytics during an optimization campaign:
- It is completely free of charge.
- Able to find out how your visitors locate your website. Other than the core set of keywords that you are optimizing, you will also be able to find out what other keywords your visitors type in to find your website. During the initial optimization campaign, the number of keywords may be little. But as time goes by, you will start getting more keywords being listed on organic listings, due to your overall optimization effort.
- Able to identify which pages and links your visitors click the most. You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.
- Visitor segmentation. With this, you will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you. You can segment your analytic result by new/returning visitors, geography and referral sources.
- Able to fine tune your website. With this analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website, and do a new copywriting on any page that is not converting well. In the end, it will bring you more quality prospects, and thus gaining more customers in the near future.
Google analytics aides a business to track geographical data, gender or age of the visitor assisting a business to understand if it’s reaching to its targeted audience.
Google analytics is a great solution that each business should use to monitor its website success and get more insight about its performance online.
It’s a great source of information that each and every business should utilize as it provides a wealth of information about its website.
Follow the link below on how to set up google analytic and enjoy the journey; –